Goal of IV Nutritional Therapies
The goals of intravenous nutritional therapy are the same as the goals for oral nutritional therapy. Yet there are advantages with intravenous.
- Bypass the gut, which may have absorption problems.
- Delivers nutrients directly into the blood stream and into tissues.
- Delivers nutrients in optimal proportions for maximum effect.
- Immediately restores vitamin, mineral, and amino acid deficiencies in chronic disorders.
- Accelerates recovery from acute infections.
In the practice of “molecular medicine” the intravenous nutrient protocols must be formulated with several considerations;
1. They must be safe in relation to human biology.
2. They should reflect the metabolic roles of nutrients in both health and disease.
3. They must be integrated with nutritional and environmental medicine, founded upon the belief in the body’s ability to self-regulate.
4. They should reflect the core and accepted value of nutrient protocols, which other colleagues with extensive experience have likewise observed.
Dr. Haskell has been using intravenous nutrient and ozone therapies for over 20 years having received training through Dr. Frank Shallenberger, M.D. and Dr. Jonathan Wright, M.D.
He has completed course certifications through the International Society for Chelation Technicians and from the IVNTP (Intravenous Nutritional Therapy for Physicians).
To read more about ozone therapy click here.
To view a list of conditions treated with IV protocols go to IV Nutrient Ingredients.